Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Big Random Dump (#/。\#) *pic heavy?*

Okay GUUUUUUY I'm really sorry for not updating for ages!!!! But I've been super busy with school and boring stuff so I kept putting it off but I decided I would do it now and get it out of the way! So first off I did my art exam and it turned out great!
The left is NO make up and the right is FULL Loli Gear (well not quite OTT)
It was completed in 9 hours and I'm happy to say I got an A! <3 Overall schools been boring and running my sad little life but things are good!

After exams came Australia Day!!! We went to an event which was fun though I spent most of the time handing out raffle tickets! Here are some shots from the day!
herp derppppp
*sigh*

(@´_`@) my cousin was dancing! He's soooo cute <3

I also went to dubai (again) recently to see one of my old friends from Australia! I missed her so much and it was good to see her <3 Love you WanWan
We met in Dubai Mall! and we only had 4 hours to catch up! 
She got my this cute Koala Bear! (MADE IN AUSTRALIA HAHA)

We ate lunch at Assia...AGAINNNN \(´O`)/
What I ate...It was yummmmmmy
Pina colada was sooo sweet but gooood
We also went to kinokuniya ( I LOVE THAT PLACE SOOOO MUCH! lol)
I wanted to buy a rilakkuma plushie but I resisted!
I also found Gothic Lolita and Bible (2009) there and I almost died! I'm saving up to buy all of them!!!
 Then we went to the Hello Kitty store (I bought us matching mirror Bag charms and a new case for my iphone) 


After WanWan had to go to the airport I stayed at the Mall to see the Dancing fountain!

 It was soooooooooooooo crowded there but the fountains were awesome!~! I got  a little wet from the water! haha
Burg Al Khalifa was bright with lights <3 


The Next day we just chilled and wondered around! My mum bought two bags from Nine West then we went and got lunch at Yo Sushi! 


Udon I had....

 Mochi


Sushi train that was a little faulty but I liked how the colour coded everything!


After all that we finally went back home!


I started making my Cherry Print JSK! it's still WIP

I'm planning on making this AP dress for a friend so we can twin in the future! 
Musical recital (i think)...


I also have been watching a ton of anime
*Level E
*Daily Life of Highschool boys
*Ai no Kusabi (remake)
*Another
*Marai Nikki (which is frikin awesome!!)

and some more random stuff! I'm STILL waiting for Takumi kun 5 but there some problems with getting it translated so I'm just gonna be patient!

Also one of the authors on Smackjeeves started a comic called America's Next Top Lolita, which I think is a brilliant idea!!!! 
Here's the link if you're interested in reading

Ummm also I got instagram! Please share ! Mine is Goyeach! :D

I've also been baking  more since my Aunty came! She's leaving on Tuesday next week (T____T) which sucks! 

This is how it's supposed to look
(−_−;)My fail....

Oooh yeah my panda bread that doesn't look like a panda but tastes SOOOO good!

My aunty's amazing anzac cookies! *I now have her secret recipe toooo*
I'm definitely Cosplaying as TAOKAKA and I'm make a post about my progress on that soon! I might make some tutorial videos too <3 (cus I haven't made a vid in a looooong time) 

ummmm and that's all I can think of for nooooow!
<3 Bai

No comments:

Post a Comment