Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cosplay + DIY + Back to school ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

During the holidays I met up with Katherine again! We just cosplayed and watched anime! (lol no different from any other day lol) It was really nice and relaxing <3 We watched Highschool of the Dead which was really good (aside from all the boob and panty shots lmao because it is ecchi) We also watched some Higurashi and Oraboku, we tried to watch Ai no Kusabi 2012 remake (she hadn't seen it) but we couldn't find it! (;_ ;)

My cosplay- Random neko school girl lol

 Katherine was Misa (Death note minus the blonde hair!! XD)
ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ ~(=^‥^)ノ ~(=^‥^)/
my dirty pink converse (×_×;)

(((*°▽°*)八(*°▽°*)))♪

We're gonna go shopping for wigs sooooon! We're both looking for blonde wigs! And we've already started planning our next group cosplay (Me as Villeta Nu and Katherine as CC from Code Geass)


Next day I did some more Taokaka stuffff


Her zipper!!! (I need to sand it down and paint!)
And I also made her mask but I still need to paint it too! 
I'm making progress...very slowly └(★o★)┐

I finished reading Zero at the Bone on my phone and it was soooo good! It was a little boring at times but the relationship between the characters were so realistic and pure that I really enjoyed it! now I have to find another Yaoi book to read...


I also got a new hair styler but its kinda hard to use...I think I might just buy a hair iron even though they're bad for your hair (I already have so many split ends)


I also made some hair ties because I wanted to do more with my hair!
I did the pink ones inspired by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

BTW I LOVE HER NEW SONG TSUKEMA TSUKERU <3 lol it's more addictive than PonPonPon...I love Kyary too much...my background on my phone is even of her...


 anyway here are my new bows 


Everyone thought they look really creepy but cute (>_<)


annnd it's back to school (only 8 weeks left! then my exams (=_=)')))
argh back to waking up at 5:30 in the morning...


I wish I could loli-fy the uniform but it's pretty much impossible...
anyway that's all for now
Bai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment