Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mori girl 森ガール


My friend Katherine came over yesterday to buy some material for her Alois cosplay! I also needed to get some fur for my Taokaka tail so we went together. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

 I decided to wear mori style because I'd been reading a lot about the style in blogs and it was a cold day so I thought why not!

lololol my face...(-___-);


Btw for those of you who don't know what mori girl is here's a good definition : 森ガール
“The mori girls belong to a Japanese subculture. ‘Mori’ means forest in Japanese, and mori girls look like fairytale forest wanderers in their loose dresses, vintage prints and quaint accessories. Mori girls choose to live their lives on their own terms, stopping to appreciate the little things that others overlook amidst the hustle and bustle of daily life.”



images from : OhyeahMoriGirl.tubmlr

Here are some mori girl bloggers!






Anywayyyy with loli news I will be make the gloomy bear/btssb apron soooooon!
I bought material for it but i still need felt and pink/with lace and trimming!

also I'm making another wa loli dress! here's a preveiwwww???



My next post will be on the cat tail i made and other cosplay/otaku rantingssss plus other random things I've been doing!!!


 Bai <3


No comments:

Post a Comment