Saturday, January 21, 2012

Exams + Apple + Lolita photo shoot ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ Random

Hi everyone!!! SOooooo I've been really busy lately with A LOT of studying and getting things done at school! There's still a week left of craziness but I thought I would do a semi quick post on everything that's happened in the last week okay so here I gooooo (●`・(エ)・´●)

Okay first off I been really busy with studying...I've had at least 2 exams every day and I still have 2 to go not including my 12 hour art exam!!!!

One of my mum's friends is staying with us for a few weeks and she brought my some sewing/craft things and she also brought christmas cake!

Then I got my Iphone activated FINALLY!!! I have a working personal phone!! haha i'm so grateful for it and it's so much fun to use! I have a pink case for it and I really want a hello kitty case sooooon! ▼o・ェ・o▼ There are so many cute apps to get, which make the iphone a perfect entertainment phone!(^o^)/
I had to get ready for my Art exam so I got the paper and new water colour brushes! The canvas and brushes are SUPER SIZED!!! haha ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ)
I added this poster on my wall to remind myself to STUDY!

Here are some photos from the photoshoot I did with my friend Khari for my reference picture for my art exam. We went to the Central Souk in a little cafe called Shakspeare and it had a realy lolita-esque style to it!!! The cakes and drinks were really great and the decor was so cute! Everything had a vintage feel. Unfortunately my camera ran out but I got the main photos I needed so everything was great!


\(☆o◎)/ 

Here is my modelllll <3 Khari 


The dress was kinda big on Khari (she's tinyyyyy) lol and the peticoat wasn't poofy enoughhhhh! ARGH but she still looked so cute!
I still need to edit them~
Btw these were taken with my phone...pretty good i have to say! 


This is Khari without my extreme Loli makoverrrr
Before

After 

It was a fun day (even though it was sooo windy outside!)

Also my mum got me some special green tea powder after I told her I wanted to make this recipe
so this is what it looks like! ) ヽ(愛´∀`愛)ノ so cute


Okay that's all for now <3 Bai



No comments:

Post a Comment