Sunday, February 26, 2012

BIG BANG is BACK - Blue ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Okay so most people who know me will know that I'm a huge fan of Big Bang! I'm 100%  a VIP and I've been waiting most of last year  and the beginning of this year for their comeback! 
So when I found out the release date for their new song Blue I had several fan-girl spasms. Mostly due to all the teasers they released!


I love ALL their new looks (though I wasn't quite sure about GD's hair but it's grown on me!)

I think it's a really sweet song and It's not my favourite of all their songs ever, but I have to say I listened to it all day when the music video was finally release! 


LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE


I really wish I could see them in their Alive Tour (;___;)!!! I must have this mini album 

VIP for life <3

1 comment:

  1. hey peach, dearest!!
    did u watch Big Bang on Running Man??

    so funny, i just watched it this morning...can't wait for next week when i can watch the second half... <3 they're so cute!

    (ps this is actus/cupEcake...)

    ReplyDelete