Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 + Iphone 4s + Back to school ヽ(;▽;)ノ

SOOOOOO hey I was gonna update again but things got really busy so I'm gonna do it now while I have a chance!

Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! If I didn't say so already...i think i did but whatever
So here are some pics of things I did in the first week of the new year!

on my way to Emirates Palace Hotel for a Facial (it was a gift from my mum's friend!)
My first ever pro facial!(●´∀`●)
the place was beautiful and I wish I took a picture from inside! such a relaxing vibe
me wearing the bathrobe thing! It was...weird but whatever lol
The room was so large and just me and my mum inside!!!
Lmfao sorry mama!!! lol I decided to take a sneak pic of my mum why she was getting her treatment!!!
does my skin look nicer??? idk
The same day my parents had a small dinner party with arabic fooooodsss!!! everything was delicious!!

NEXT TO DUBAI *again* lol 
Dubai Mall gold souk!!!
Ice skating INSIDE the mall
Diving fountain!! so awesome!(´∀`)♡
Lunch from Assia *yes with two 's'* lol
OMFG so talllllll ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ Burj Dubai
indoor zoo+aquarium (^_−)☆
OMFG I GOT MY IPHONE4s !!! lol this is my first phone!(´ ▽`).。o♡
(I will post more about this later!)
new school shoes are a little punk-ish and I love them! (also good for punk loli)
SO anyway that's everything in terms of the last week of holidays!

BEWARE THIS IS FOR BL-FANGIRLS/FUJOSHI'S ONLY!!!

On to more present times! School has started again and I've been revising like a mad person trying to learn as much as possible before Mocks! but I've also been a little naughty and reading random yaoi novels...
 ☆ O(≧▽≦)
 Here's the cover of the one I'm reading right now!!!
It's really good so far and I LOVE the main characters
The story's not too fast but is full of great comedy and action! The yaoi parts are amazing and sweet and sexy all in one! I can't wait to finish it! (btw it's is mature so don't read it if you aren't prepared!)

My friend also lent me this book 
lol I'm only up to chp 2 but lol it's okay...Idk i guess I'll keep reading then tell you what I think...lol


And on to KPOP!!

This is the top 100 and most of these songs were my faves of the year however it was missing
Jay park - Star
Tablo - ALL HIS OTHER SONGS
and a few others here and there...

can't wait for more great Kpop in 2012!!!


Also for cosplay news...I decided I would cosplay as Talim AND Taokaka! YAY I will start work on those after mocks and hopefully you will be seeing them finished by May! <3*(*´∀`*) 

Okay that's all for now...i think! sorry for condensing everything into one post!
Bai <3 gonna go study for my Spanish speaking exam....

1 comment: