Wednesday, January 4, 2012

COSPLAY PLANNING 2012!!! World Game Championshp Cosplay

SO in December of this year there will be a Cosplay contest (from the World Game Championship event -> here's last years event ) in Dubai
I have promised myself and my otaku friendlings that we will be attending it no matter what in 2012! I really want to do well in the comp so I've planned out my possible costumes for cosplaying! better to start now that leave it to a month before the event!!! So I made a list of all the things I would need for each of the characters...here they are...my attempt at being organized

1. Hanna of Kuroshitsuji
She's my favourite but the only problem is I'm not sure if I can get a hold of a silver wig unless I order online...

2.Taokaka of Blazeblue
I LOVE this costume but it's gonna be tough to make ...

3. Mana Tatsumiya of Negima!


I don't really love this character but she would be fun to cosplay and her outfit is the less difficult to make! Plus she has a gun...

4. Talim of Soul Calibur III

A difficult cosplay again but oh well, I think I could make it...it would just take a lot of time...
And it's a gaming event so game characters a always good!
5. Hualin of Soul Calibur III

This one is not too difficult and the character reminds me of myself! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ

LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU THINK I SHOULD BE! <3
Also If you have any ideas or cosplay advice feel free to share!
Leave a comment below!
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Once I decide I will document my attempts to make the costume on youtube and here!
that's all for now
Bai<3

3 comments:

  1. Taokaka and Talim are my faves...SERIOUSLY...but they look like the harder ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing I have all year until the event comes around to make them!!! XD lol right now i'm leaning towards Talim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Hanna, but my absolute fav is Talim. All of your choices seem great though. And I absolutely love your blog. I've only seen it once and have already learned so many new things its wonderful.

    ReplyDelete