Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I've been up to for the last few months...

I've been really busy with school because my exams are coming up soon! But here are some random pictures of everything that's been happening lately!

I went to Dubai with my mum and little brother...
 Hotel room view...so pretty
 watching adventure time with my bro XD

 Our dinner..so much fooood...
 I watched Hello Baby season 5!!
The next day...
 Breakfast tea and waffles

 Lol mango smile ;)

Random pictures from around the hotel...



 Later on our way back to Abu Dhabi...we stopped at this HUGE mall...
 Borders manga section...
LUNCH TIME AT SOY...
 Rise of the monk..lol such a funny name for a drink


Back in ABU DHABI

A gift to my mum, the coffee one was really tasty

Art Prep on Friday! It was weird going to school on a weekend but very funny because everyone was hyper as hell!




Later that day at my place, my mum had a baby shower for her friend! so much pink!

Then later that day I went to my friends sweet 16th party

Outfit rundown...
Shoes and dress: Forever 21
Bag: ZARA
Jacket: JAG
Bracelet: Vintage (my mum's pearls)

The cleavage on the dress was a bit much to I kept having to cover my chest! (#--_--#)
 It was a really nice party!


Random cake which I think was for the baby shower but never got eaten...

 Lol I finally watched One for the Money...wasn't too disappointing!


My BJD WARDOBE IS COMPLETE!!! I love it even though it took me almost 3 months to make!
 Lol it's an apple!
Now all I need is a BJD and BJD clothes to put inside!!! XD


Annnyyyywayyy that was a super boring post...but that's what I've been doing <3 Now I'm on holidays and I'm just studying and working on cosplay stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment