Sunday, March 25, 2012

COMIC CON DUBAI 2012

Katherine and I are going to COMIC CON DUBAI!! Yay, this is going to be the first con I've been since leaving Australia! My plans are to enter the cosplay comp with my Taokaka cosplay and Katherine is going a Alois Trancy! We're entering as individuals!

Here's the website to check out the details!
I'm so excited and there are going to be some really amazing people there and I will definitely vlog and take pictures of the progress and then of the actual event!

I made this video to sum up my announcement on youtube. 






 full outfit...lol the wig looks so pink



without the wig!
I'm entering into the Manga fanrat contest and the Original character contest as well as the Cosplay competition!  
I did Rin Okumura from Ao No Exorcist and here's a preview of how it looks! I borrowed COPIC markers from Laila to do the details!
 Watercolour Base!

And I used this as my reference image
This cosplayer is so amazing <3
Also Katherine started a Anime/Manga/Cosplay blog ->Le Petit Otaku Girl- 24 hours of anime!
She will mostly write reviews and things related to being a otaku girl!!!
I drew this for her! <3 lol she's not as big a yaoi fan as me but she still reads  a lot of it!

2 comments:

  1. yay, i wish i could cosplay, but i have neither the money nor the places to wear such awesome stuff!!
    love your pink wig!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...That wig looks very...erm...fake. You're natural hair is so much cuter!

    You draw very, very well. YEAH FOR FELLOW YAOI FAN!

    ReplyDelete