Sunday, August 12, 2012

Games and Cosplay event! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hi everyone, I know it's been I while again and I know I said I would post more but my life got a little busy believe it or not and I didn't really have time to make posts so today I decided I would catch up on everything that's happened!

First of all my birthday was awesome! This year I got everything I wanted and more! BUT FIRST my long awaited Gamers meet event post...it was an interesting one is all I have to say but I still had a good time seeing all the cosplayers again! So here are the snaps from that (excuse the low quality but they were all taken on my iphone lol) 

I went as Chun Li but the pink maid version and I altered the dress so it wasn't as...revealing lol


 my make up ;___; I know it sucks

Anyway I went to the event by bus with two friends who like gaming...
Before the going to the event which was in a mall we went to get lunch...and by lunch I mean a deliciously sweet dessert...


IN THE EVENT ROOM -> The Cosplayers <3 <3 


 Sanji and Chii XDD omg lol




 The winner of the Cosplay contest Saad as Prince or Persia OMG He's such a great cosplayer and so nice too <3 


Finally one with me in it....lol ignore my stupid hamster face...idk what was wrong with me but I couldn't pose to save my life which is a good thing not too many pictures were taken at that event!






So those are the less then satisfactory pictures I took for that event...there was another event called ONGAKU SHOWDOWN with a pokemon cosplay event but that was on my birthday so I didn't go!

Hopefully my coverage of the next event is...better lol

Bai <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment