Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Haul (●♡∀♡)

So for my birthday I got a tonne of stuff and I also got to go back to Australia and Visit my friends and family! I was unbelievably happy and I miss home already! 

My birthday haul is as follows;

 Okay this bracelet wasn't a bday gift but if was from my friend Jess from HK and she actually gave it to me at her going away party
 GAME OF THRONES (‘∀’●)♡ It's such a good series but I'm taking ages to read it because the show is still fresh in my mind!
 the bamboo fun tablet! It's perfect ;___:

 This foundation...it's actually not very good for the price so I'm going to get another one later...maybe if I mix it with something else it will apply better but the colour is great!

 Some Gap Jeans and 2 new I phone covers (´ω`♡%) my favourite is the Gameboy one! On that day I also got UGG boots but they are for my Korra cosplay 

Typo Dairy and new sketch book as well as new Eyeliner/eyelash serum 

 I went shopping in China Town so these are my purchases-> Seventeen august mag which came with the hello kitty bag, POCKY, Big Bang folder, Chocolate mirror + smelly pens from DAISO, blue Circle Lenses, Rilakkuma dairy! 
 These are the contacts up close and what they look like in Natural light... might do a review on them later....or not...They're really comfortable but the colour doesn't show up as well as they could!

New converse! My old ones were really torn up!

And Last but certianly not least...
 My Canon 600D and Macbook Air 13inch
I love all the things I got so much! My computer was actually a gift for my last 2 years of highschool!

This was taken with the Canon - Lol I was looking at some youtube tutorials on different photography tips. 
The Quality is so amazing but I'm taking in as much as possible about photography and using DSLRs so I can tak amazing cosplay and art photos! 
I might even do some photography posts now

I will post about my trip to Australia in the next entry ;)
Bai<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment